I received an email from Lora Castilla Robles titled "You Know You Grew Up in the 80's If...."
Here are just a few of the listed "criteria". Okay - I admit, I'm guilty of oh...let's see.....18 of the 19 listed (ouch)!
1. You’ve ever ended a sentence with the word SIKE.
2. It was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons.
3. You made your mom buy one of those clips that would hold your shirt in a knot on the side.
4. You wore stonewashed Jordache jean jackets and were proud of it.
5. You can remember what Michael Jackson looked like before his nose fell off, his cheeks shifted, and his nationality became questionable.
6. You have ever pondered why Smurfette was the only female smurf.
7. You still get the urge to say 'NOT' after every sentence.
8. You thought your childhood friends would never leave because you exchanged handmade friendship bracelets.
9. You ever owned a pair of Jelly-Shoes.
10. You remember going to the skating rink before there were inline skates.
11. You have ever played with a Skip-It.
12. You remember boom boxes and walking around with one on your shoulder like you were "all that".
13. You know all the words to Bon Jovi's - "SHOT THROUGH THE HEART".
14. You just sang those words to yourself.
15. You still sing 'We are the World'
16. You tight rolled or french-cuffed your jeans.
17. You owned a bannana clip.
18. You used to (and probably still do) say 'What you talkin' 'bout Willis?'
19. You're still singing "Shot Through the Heart" in your head, aren't you!
Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!